Zakim and Boyer’s Hepatology: A Textbook of Liver Disease, 2-Volume Set, 5e (Hepatology (Zakim)) 5th Edition
by Thomas D. Boyer MD (Author), Theresa L. Wright MD (Author), Michael P. Manns MD (Author)
Long considered the defining work in Hepatology, this trusted 2-volume masterwork has been refocused to zero in on just the clinical knowledge you need to provide today’s best patient care. The most comprehensive text on the subject, this book is still thoroughly grounded in basic science―but now that science is focused on the most clinically relevant developments. Find definitive coverage of all aspects of liver disease in a new full-color format that keeps pace with your evolving practice. Log on to www.hepatologytext.com to find the entire contents of the 2-volume set online and fully searchable for speedy consultation wherever you go, plus a downloadable image collection for your presentations.
- Covers all liver diseases currently seen in clinical practice―in two clinically focused volumes.
- Replaces previous editions’ basic science section with the new, more concise “Pathophysiology of Therapeutic Targets” section.
- Highlights key references, all current and up to date, to help you get straight to the significant literature.
- Contains new contributions from recognized experts worldwide.
- Presents hundreds of detailed illustrations, now in full color!
- Includes access to the entire contents online, completely searchable, plus hundreds of downloadable illustrations, review questions and answers, and more!
- A new full-color format and a totally new organization make reference much easier and faster.
- Includes access to the entire contents online, completely searchable, with an electronic image collection full of more than 400 illustrations (many in color) downloadable into presentation software, and review questions and answers.