The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics (Lippincott Manual Series) Thirty-Fifth Edition
by Dr. Pavan Bhat MD (Author), Alexandra Dretler MD (Author), Dr. Mark Gdowski (Author),
- Thoroughly updated to reflect the increasing and ever-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas of medicine and the core subspecialties, including neurology and toxicology content available online.
- Concise, practical format features a brief discussion of pathophysiology, an evidence-based presentation of current therapies, and need-to-know diagnostic and therapeutic guidance from global experts.
- Easy-to-follow guidelines, diagrams, and algorithms assist in the diagnosis, investigation, and management of frequently encountered medical conditions.
- Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use