Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hip
by David W. Stoller MD FACR
Diagnose hip imaging like never before with this outstanding multimedia reference from a world-renowned expert in orthopaedic radiology!Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hipcombines more than 25 years of trailblazing research and clinical experience into one comprehensive, must-have resource.Concise, bulleted text, accompanied byhundreds of clear line drawings, full-color illustrations, and high-resolution 3T images, allows for rapid understanding and easy access to unprecedented insights supporting the effective diagnosis of a full range of hip disorders.
- Master the latest concepts and approaches in hip imaging, including routine use of anterior and posterior oblique images to evaluate acetabular arthroscopic zones of articular cartilage, and to visualize the anterior superior and posterior inferior labrum and posterior superior and anterior inferior labrum at the same time; MR/arthroscopic correlation for hip anatomy and pathology; radial hip imaging; imaging around metal implants.
- Emphasize and reinforce critical information withKey Conceptsection introductions
Visualize hip anatomy and pathology with extraordinary claritythanks to an impressive collection of color illustrations, arthroscopic photos, and 3T and high-resolution MR images.Ensure thorough, evidence-based diagnosiswith the aid of detailed image interpretation
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Over two and a half hours of Stoller Lecture and Hip Arthroscopy and Dissection Videos that take a deep dive into orthopaedic hip imaging
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
Exclusive Stoller NotesPowerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click