Stoelting’s Pharmacology & Physiology in Anesthetic Practice Fifth Edition
by Pamela Flood MD MA (Author), James P. Rathmell MD (Author), Steven Shafer MD (Author)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
- Apply the latest knowledge with coverage of all new drugs, as well as new findings on the actions and interactions of established drugs.
- Prepare for certification and recertification exams with the most widely respected reference on anesthetic pharmacology and physiology.
- Benefit from the authority of a “who’s who” in contemporary anesthesiology, under the masterful editorial leadership of Dr. Robert K. Stoelting’s chosen successors.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use