Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment 10th Edition
by Emad Qayed MD (Author), Shanthi Srinivasan MD (Author), Nikrad Shahnavaz MD (Author)
For certification and recertification preparation, look no further than the all-new 10th Edition of Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment. This all-new test preparation book, by Drs. Emad Qayed, Shanthi Srinivasan, and Nikrad Shahnavaz, contains more than 1,000 new single-best-answer multiple-choice questions that test your medical knowledge, clinical reasoning, interpretation, and problem solving skills. Whether used alone or alongside the Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease text, this review guide will help you fully prepare for your exam.
- Brand-new editorial and author teams with diverse clinical and academic experience ensure that every question is relevant and reflects current standards of practice.
- Vignette-style questions prepare you for what you’ll see on exams.
- Content follows the ABIM blueprint for the gastroenterology boards.
- Detailed answer explanations refer back to the Sleisenger and Fordtran main text for further information, or can be used as a stand-alone review tool.
- online test component can be taken in an untimed study mode, or timed assessment mode.