Principles of Cardiac and Vascular Computed Tomography, 1e (Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging) 1st Edition
by Stuart J. Hutchison MD FRCPC FACC FAHA FASE FSCMR FSCCT (Author), Naeem Merchant MD FRCP(C) (Author)
Principles of Cardiac and Vascular Computed Tomography has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret CT and CTA images. Stuart J. Hutchison―a premier cardiac imaging specialist―explains the dos and don’ts of CCT so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Clinically oriented, practical information is presented in a consistent format that ensures finding everything is quick and easy, while high-quality images and online access combine to make this the one cardiovascular computed tomography resource that has it all.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at Expert Consult, along with an image library and videos of CTA procedures.
- Focused, clinically oriented, and practical information ensures you’re equipped with the coverage that you need―from evidence-based CTA to determination of coronary calcium to noncoronary lesions.
- Instructions on how to and how not to perform cardiovascular computed tomography allow you to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts.
- High-quality images―many in color―reinforce the text and provide a clear visual understanding.
- Numerous tables with useful values and settings help you master probe settings and measurements.
- A consistent format makes for quick and easy reference.
Be part of the break-through and move forward with confidence!