Practical Guide to Diagnostic Parasitology 2th Edition
Lynne Shore Garcia
An essential training aid and reference guide for laboratorians.
- Includes easy-to-follow collection and ordering guidelines and diagnostic techniques.
- Offers extensive discussion and a table to assist physicians with ordering the most appropriate diagnostic tests.
- Provides extensive information on method selection, clinical relevance, and test menus.
- Features diagnostic algorithms, summary tables, and identification keys.
- Presents comprehensive organism information on facing pages.
- Includes “how-to” tips based on 30 years of the author’s benchwork experience
- Serves as a resource for microbiologists, physicians, medical technologists, public health personnel, teachers, and students.