Practical Cardiovascular Medicine
by Elias B. Hanna (Author)
Prepare yourself for success with this unique cardiology primer which distils the core information you require and presents it in an easily digestible format.
- Provides cardiologists with a thorough and up-to-date review of cardiology, from pathophysiology to practical, evidence-based management
- Ably synthesizes pathophysiology fundamentals and evidence based approaches to prepare a physician for a subspecialty career in cardiology
- Clinical chapters cover coronary artery disease, heart failure, arrhythmias, valvular disorders, pericardial disorders, and peripheral arterial disease
- Practical chapters address ECG, coronary angiography, catheterization techniques, ecnocardiography, hemodynamics, and electrophysiological testing
- Several chapters and features can stand alone as separate books
- Includes over 650 figures, key notes boxes, references for further study, and coverage of clinical trials
- Review questions at the end of each chapter help clarify topics and can be used for Board preparation – over 375 questions in all!