Mayo Clinic Antimicrobial Therapy: Quick Guide
by John W. Wilson (Editor), Lynn Estes (Editor)
Direct from infectious diseases experts at Mayo Clinic, this new pocket-sized guide to antimicrobial therapy provides an innovative format organized for the way you treat patients―simplified treatment recommendations for specific syndromes at the point of care.
Special benefits include:
- An expertly designed point-of-care format―provides effortless access to therapy guidelines
- Up-to-date content―with added references and Web site URLs to keep you current
- Hundreds of antimicrobial drugs―ensure thorough coverage
- Drug-dosing recommendations―provide quick treatment options and improve outcomes
- Pediatric dosing guidelines―present a thorough one-stop resource option
Written in an easy-to-use format, the new Mayo Clinic Antimicrobial Therapy Quick Guide helps clinicians around the world improve their quick ID consults for positive patient outcomes.