Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia: The Echo Era: Expert Consult Premium Edition – Enhanced Online Features and Print, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print) 6th Edition
by Joel A. Kaplan MD (Author), David L. Reich MD (Author), Joseph S. Savino (Author)
Optimize perioperative outcomes with Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia! Dr. Joel L. Kaplan and a host of other authorities help you make the best use of the latest techniques and navigate your toughest clinical challenges. Whether you are administering anesthesia to cardiac surgery patients or to cardiac patients undergoing non-cardiac surgery, you’ll have the guidance you need to avoid complications and ensure maximum patient safety.
- Update your understanding of cardiovascular and coronary physiology, and the latest advances in molecular biology and inflammatory response mechanisms.
- Master the newest approaches to perioperative assessment and management, including state-of-the art diagnostic techniques.
- Tap into the latest knowledge about 2D and 3D transesophageal echocardiography, anesthesia delivery for minimally invasive/robotic cardiac surgery, assist devices and artificial hearts, cardiac pacing, cardiac resynchronization therapy, ablation techniques, and more.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, plus additional online-only features including an ECG atlas…videos that demonstrate 2-D and 3-D TEE techniques in real time…and an Annual Year End Highlight from the Journal of Cardiovascular Anesthesia that’s posted each February.
- Clearly visualize techniques with over 800 full-color illustrations.
Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia continues to be the best reference in cardiac anesthesia, now with premium website content and videos!