Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2017 – All Subjects – Part – 1
Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2017: 7-Book Set offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics in every discipline – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they’ll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan’s officiallecture notes are
packed with full-color diagrams and clear review. The 7 volumes—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology,
Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social
Sciences—are updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.
The Best Review
- More than 2,700 pages covering every discipline you’ll need on this section of the boards.
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study.
- Chapter summary study guides at the end of every chapter for easier review.
- Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.