First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship (First Aid Series) 2nd Edition
by Matthew S. Kaufman (Author), Latha Ganti (Author), S. Matthew Stead (Author), Nitin Mishra (Author)
There is no better way to ace the surgery clerkship exam and impress on the wards than First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship. Completely updated throughout, the Second Edition includes a guide to excelling in the clerkship, a high-yield review of core material, common exam and “pimp” questions, and a section of “classifieds” including scholarship opportunities.
- Detailed what-to-study and what you must-know advice from clerkship veterans helps you ace the surgery clerkship exam and impress on the wards
- Frequently-tested high-yield facts and mnemonics maximize your study time
- “Exam Tips” reinforce concepts you need to know on exam day
- “Ward Tips” prepare you for common “pimp” questions
- “Classifieds” highlight extracurricular opportunities and scholarships