Cardiovascular Diseases: From Molecular Pharmacology to Evidence-Based Therapeutics 1st Edition
by Y. Robert Li (Author)
Written in an accessible style and consistent format, the book covers both the fundamentals and advances in the pharmacology of cardiovascular drugs, as well as their integrated applications in the management of individual cardiovascular diseases.
• Integrates fundamentals and recent advances regarding cardiovascular drugs, blending basic and clinical sciences needed to effectively understand and treat cardiovascular diseases
• Facilitates understanding of drug action and mechanism by covering physiology / pathophysiology and pharmacology
• Includes guidelines and algorithms for pharmacotherapeutic management of cardiovascular diseases
• Uses case presentations and study questions to enhance understanding of the material
• Serves as a resource for pharmaceutical and medical students and researchers interested in cardiovascular issues