Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology: A Volume in the High Yield Pathology Series (Expert Consult – Online and Print), 1e 1st Edition
by Andrew Horvai MD PhD (Author), Thomas Link MD (Author)
Save time identifying and diagnosing pathology specimens with High Yield Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology, edited by Drs. Andrew Horvai and Thomas Link. Part of the High-Yield Pathology Series, this title is designed to help you review the key pathologic features of bone and soft-tissue malformations, recognize the classic look of each disease, and quickly confirm your diagnosis. Its templated format, excellent color photographs, concise bulleted text, and authoritative content will help you accurately identify more than 160 discrete disease entities. Online access to complete text, image bank, and more at www.expertconsult.com makes this an ideal reference for on-the-go pathologists.
- Find information quickly and easily with a templated, easy-to-reference format.
- Confirm your diagnoses with excellent color photographs that demonstrate the classic appearance of each disease.
- Find the answers you need fast with concise, bulleted text.
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field.
- Access the full text online, perform quick searches, and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
Your first line reference for fast, reliable information on bone and soft tissue pathology