Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 4e 4th Edition
by Abul K. Abbas MBBS (Author), Andrew H. H. Lichtman MD PhD (Author), Shiv Pillai MBBS PhD (Author)
Understand all the essential concepts in immunology with Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System! This concise, focused text provides you with an up-to-date, accessible introduction to the workings of the human immune system.
- Efficiently master the immunology information you need through clinically focused content, logically organized by mechanism.
- Apply what you’ve learned to real-world situations by referencing the appendix of clinical cases.
- Enhance your learning with the help of numerous full-color illustrations and useful tables, as well as summary boxes, review questions, and a glossary of immunology terms.
- Study immunology anywhere! Online access to www.StudentConsult.com opens the door to an enhanced e-book and ancillary components!
- Visualize complex immunology concepts with a completely updated art program.
- Test your knowledge. New PowerPoint Review slides added to www.StudentConsult.com are ideal for study sessions.