Abernathy’s Surgical Secrets 6th Edition
by Alden H. Harken MD (Author), Ernest E. Moore MD (Author)
The new edition of this leading volume in the Secrets Series® offers the very latest overview of surgical practice. A two-color page layout, question-and-answer approach, and a list of the “Top 100 Secrets in surgery gives you the perfect concise board review or handy clinical reference, while updated coverage throughout equips you with all of the most current and essential knowledge in the field. Valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids make this the perfect resource for a fast surgical review or reference.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Includes pearls, tips, and memory aids, making it perfect as a handy surgical review for board exams or clinical reference.
- Covers all of today’s most common surgical procedures and techniques.
- Presents a “Controversies section in many chapters that highlights the pros and cons of selected procedures and approaches.
- Features a compact trim size for enhanced portability.
- Features revisions throughout to provide you with an up-to-date overview of today’s surgical care and practice.
- Includes new chapters on mechanical ventilation, bariatric surgery, adrenal incidentaloma, mechanical circulatory support, and professionalism, to keep you current.